This topic contains 38 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  MariaKirkpatrick 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     honey_bee 
    Participant

Hey lady!. It is a challenge to face a situation in your life and I know that you are a strong lady and you will not give up in any situation. It is a good thing to stay happy and positive towards life in such a situation. You should not take any kind of stress in mind and you should take your attitude positive towards life. When it comes to getting pregnant after the age of 35, it always depends on your Physical health and lifestyle. If you are living active and Healthy lifestyle then your chances will be more than people who are living inactive and unhealthy routine. I will suggest you find any good infertility clinic to get the help of professional health experts. I know a lot of people here face infertility. It’s the worst thing ever. You may think you can’t get over it but please don’t lose hope! You know what? My favorite clinic’s actually coming to town! Here in the UK! I’d suggest everyone please give it a chance. Looking into these alternatives will really help you out! It’s in mid-August I believe. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there. Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email surrogacy@biotexcom.com. Isn’t this amazing news that they soon are going to be in our town. .Best wishes to you all!

rachel06 
    Participant

“infertility feels like the darkness in life it dulls our happiness we gave up on everything and even feel inferior too that’s not the right way dear. Your time will come too stay blessed and persistent also there are many great ways out there through which you can have babies just like surrogacy or you can even go for IVF. I wish you all the best don’t doubt your luck dear stay strong don’t trust clinics like Lotus I’m begging for their response and they just ignored my concerns like nothing.

Amelia 
    Participant

Hello Sofia, I agree with you buddy. Though the chances decline but we should never give up. I am also 36 now and am considering surrogacy as my uterus is not hospitable to carry a pregnancy. My DH wanted to adopt but I didnt agree because I want to have my own biological child. We live in Ireland and we are looking for good clinics that have attractive surrogacy success rate.One of my friends’ told me to find some clinic in Ukraine. She told me that treatment there is inexpensive and facilities are really good. So we started searching for Ukraine clinics. Through a social forum we came to know about this very nice clinic. We emailed them about our medical condition. We also told them that we cant visit right now and we need all related information via emails. Their staff is very cooperative. They understood our situation and shared all relevant information. Their doctors even reviewed our medical reports and allowed us to carry on required tests from Ireland. They preferred our ease and comfort level and we are in finalization stage now.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  Amelia.
     Lydialove 
    Participant

Hey there! I think being pregnant after 35 isn’t as hard as it sounds. I know a lot of women that give birth to their second or third child after the age of 35. You should keep trying. I was 34 when I had my son. I had a C section. When I turned 38 years old and tried to conceive again, it took me over a year. I and my husband tried out everything suggested by the doctor. I followed the doctor’s instructions but had no luck. My doctor suggested me to go for surrogacy. Anyway one of my colleagues suggested me a clinic in Ukraine. She told me I should give it a try because it might help me. I’m so glad I listened to her. I took an appointment there 4 months ago and within 2 months of following the treatment, was marked positive for the test. I’m so excited as I am having a baby this year. The doctors say everything’s normal and I couldn’t be happier.

harry kane 
    Participant

dear Sophia. hope you are good.I know it is very hard but not impossible.I want to tell you about my cousin. which marriage in 32 and .she got pregnant in 37.she did not lose hope .she can find a good clinic in Ukraine. they help her a lot . now she have a baby . baby boy is very healthy and strong. god bless you .such a good clinic of ukraine.thanks for share

MaryJones 
    Participant

Hello, Sofia. How are you doing? I hope you’re alright. I won’t give you false hope. After 35 it becomes a little difficult. My advice to you would be to keep the faith. Don’t lose hope, alright? It could still work. Just avoid the scammers. Especially Adonis Clinic. You don’t want to be associated with them. They will only kill all your hopes. Good luck to you. I hope you find a solution. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

delaa_alay 
    Participant

“Hello there! I hope you are doing great. Sorry to hear about you. Indeed you are going through a very tough time. I appreciate your courage. You keep trying after these difficulties. I salute your bravery. Do not worry dear. I give a platform through which you can have your own baby even your are aged. There is a treatment called surrogacy. In surrogacy, a surrogate mother keeps your baby in her womb and give birth to your baby. It is beneficial even you are aged or physically weak. I know a good clinic in Europe. Good news is there team is coming to London this year on 14_15 auagst> YOu will get an initial consultation there. Thay will inform you about the procedure and all the important information about surrogacy. This is a good chance. you should not lose. Go and grab this chance. It would change your life. May God bless you with your own baby. Good luck.

Hannahh 
    Participant

Scientifically it is said that after the age of 35 for women it gets difficult to conceive naturally. However, through other methods, one can still try. Technology has drastically improved and therefore so have the chances of success. Therefore I would suggest that you should definitely look into procedures like IVF. Don’t lose hope I am sure things will work for you. For the process make sure to visit a doctor that is experienced and knows how to perform the treatment. For this make sure to check the success rate of the clinic as well. I myself have opted for IVF. The clinic I have decided to go for is located abroad. It was a big decision to make but because the reviews on them were so great we had to contact them. So far things are going really well. I am honestly amazed by their programs and services. Really hoping for the best. If you want help do let me know. Good luck to you.

MariaKirkpatrick 
    Participant

Hi there Sofia! I hope you are doing well. Yes, it’s hard to get pregnant after 35 naturally. But there are many treatments out there through which you can conceive. IVF is a good option for you if you can carry a baby. Just look into it and trust me you will like it. Good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account