This topic contains 48 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  MariaKirkpatrick 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     rozie 
    Participant

hi, hope so you are doing great. Don’t take the stress. All will be fine. I think so you should go with IVF. It is a process where children would be genetically linked with you. It is no different than naturally getting pregnant. You will be experiencing the whole pregnancy stage. In Europe, there are best clinics. The treatment is not costly there. Try having a healthy diet. Make some lifestyle changes. All the best for your future. My best wishes are with you. Think positive. All the very best for future.

Samantha John 
    Participant

Hello everyone, it’s been observed that there are now many solutions for infertility, which include surrogacy and IVF as the safest and successful ones. People who are going through this phase of life should not lose hope because there are many good clinics offering these procedures with guaranteed results. You can look for them on the internet. I would suggest you all go to a fertility clinic, it’s in Ukraine and it has a good success rate. Many people are satisfied with their services. Infertility is very difficult to face but trust me there are plenty of solutions for you guys.

Juliet 
    Participant

hello, trust so you are doing awesome. Goodness! I am extremely upbeat to think about this. Numerous congrats. May God favor you with great well being. We simply need to deal with the circumstance serenely. What’s more, not lose trust. Better things are coming. Simply sitting tight for the ideal minute. I am so glad for you. I trust one ought to counsel great facility in circumstances like these. I was not able conceive normally now I am considering attempting the procedure of surrogacy soon. I am so eager to meet them. What’s more, know additionally points of interest. Petition God for me, dear.

MariaKirkpatrick 
    Participant

Hi there! You have tried everything but surrogacy. I think it’s time for you to try Surrogacy. I had both of my babies through it so i can assure you it’s safe and successful. Just make sure you are opting for a good clinic. Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account