This topic contains 35 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  MariaKirkpatrick 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Tressa lee 
    Participant

Hi, How are you? I hope you are fine. I am sorry to know about your problem. Infertility is hard to face. It is the most difficult time for a woman. Unfortunately, our society doesn’t accept this reality. So women face a lot of problems. You are in the right direction. surrogacy is the last hope for infertile women. Choosing the best clinic is very difficult. We have to be more careful. I also contacted Lotus. They never reply. They never answer our calls as well. They show a very unprofessional attitude. All infertile women should stay away from them. They need money nothing else. Good wishes to all.

kathie 
    Participant

Hey everyone, there is a clinic named Lotus, they are known for there pathetic services, bad communication, and unhygienic environment. They have trapped many people. I want to spread this awareness among all that they are nothing more than a fraud, just don’t go for them. Don’t waste your time or money over them. They are disappointing people for so long. They don’t even reply to emails. At least, I have not found even a single good review about them. Whoever chose them got nothing but disappointed.

patriciaparker 
    Participant

Hey there treesa how are you?.You are right about lotus.they are known for there unacceptable services. b. They have trapped many people. I want to spread this awareness among all the people like you said.Never try them. Don’t waste your time or money over them. They are disappointing people for so long. They don’t even reply to emails. At least, I have not found even a single good review about them. Whoever chose them got nothing but disappointed.

Sarah 
    Participant

This is really sad moment when you become infertile.Infertility is a curse.People must know about the infertility .Surrogacy is the best treatment for infertile people.I am happy to know that you choose the best option to baby.Surrogacy is best option for you.But please confirm about clinic before surrogacy.Because there is some scam clinics.
    I am telling you about the story of my cousin.She is infertile due to this she can’t born baby.Surrogacy is the best way for her to born baby.So she decided to go for surrogacy.She contact with Lotus for surrogacy.When she reached there then no body care her.This was really hard moment.She lost her baby.Lotus is just a scam .People must know about these type of clinic who work for money only.

Amy Andrew 
    Participant

Thanks for telling us about these clinics.They really doing bad with people.People must know about these clinics so they save from these scammer and do not loose hope.We also share with people so they save from these.
    I am suffering from infertility.Due to this i do not born baby.Me and my husband want baby to complete family.So finally we contact with Lotus for surrogacy.Everything will be done.We paid advance money for treatment also.But we reached there for surrogacy we really disappointed,This was really sad moment for us.They cheated us for money.They wasted our time money.They have low experience medical team.People must know about these type of surrogacy clinic and be aware of them.Government must take action against this.

MariaKirkpatrick 
    Participant

Hi there! I am so sorry for what you are going through. That clinic is really making it hard for people. It’s time for you to move on. That clinic is going to give you nothing but pain. There are many good clinics out there.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account