This topic contains 17 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  MariaKirkpatrick 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     martinajohn785 
    Participant

“Hello! I really felt so sad to know about your infertility. It’s really a tough thing to deal with it. I think you should not visit this clinic. Such clinics like Lotus and Adonis are fake. They are looting people just for the sake of money. They are so unskilled. I never heard any great review of them. But never lose hope. try to look for some clinics in Europe. They are best for such services. I hope you will find a good option for you.
    My sympathies”

Saammy 
    Participant

I am stunned to read this. They are degrading the most sacred profession on earth. This is why most people are reluctant to pursue surrogacy or other infertility treatments abroad. Also, these sort clinics are drastically increasing day by day. Whereas, the good ones don’t come into the limelight because the shadow of those clinics is affecting their image. I know Adonis clinic has become the most talked clinic these days. This has to stop. Because there are clinics striving to serve people. And some are totally into the habit of ruining people’s lives. That’s unacceptable! I totally feel you, and in accordance with your situation. I would suggest you choose another clinic that is professional and specializes in surrogacy procedures. I am sure you won’t be disappointed.

MariaKirkpatrick 
    Participant

Hi there! I m glad that you are spreading a lot of awareness about these clinics. People need to know about them so they can avoid them in future. I hope things change for you. Good luck! Stay blessed!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account