This topic contains 18 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  MariaKirkpatrick 44 minutes ago.

• Author
     isabella 
    Participant

Hi, Sweety! just relax. I know few clinics like Adonis clinic are trying to sell a fraud. it’s really wrong to not reply to your customers emails. it’s really important to provide information. they did not reply to emails as well. what a shame!

SarahWilly 
    Participant

Hi Jennifer? I understand but don’t be in a tough situation. So, yeah! Stay strong for now! I’m also having an IVF this year at a repro center in Kiev. I’m going on someone’s referral. Adonis was on my list, but it didn’t have much better reviews. So, I didn’t bother. So, I’d advise you. Ignore it! Move forward! Make your way.

Hannahh 
    Participant

Hey, Jennifer, I hope you are doing well. I would say that don’t waste your time. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, it is better to visit a clinic that is reliable. The clinic I am visiting has never behaved like this and always reply to us on time. It is because they are more experienced and know how to deal with the patients. If you need the details I can provide them to you. Good luck to you.

MariaKirkpatrick 
    Participant

Hi! I feel so bad for you Jennifer. The clinic you are opted for is famous for its bad reputation. I have never heard even one good review about them. Everyone is so sick of their treatment and scams. I think someone should ban them from operating.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account