This topic contains 24 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  MariaKirkpatrick 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     chennal 
    Participant

Dear, I have also read many bad reviews about Adonis clinic. My friend tried to contact them. They didn’t give any response to her. She didn’t lose hope. Someone recommended her a good clinic in Europe. She tried to contact them. They gave her a very nice response. She was very excited about that. She now moved to Europe. Their they perform surrogacy treatment on her. It was successful. Now her surrogate is 5 weeks pregnant. She is very happy. You should also go there for your treatment. Wish you very good luck with that. Baby dust to you

Maya Smith 
    Participant

Dear Sidney! You are absolutely right. Such clinics are spammers. One of my colleagues had gone there for IVF. She had failed IVF cycles twice. After getting tired of their irresponsibilities, she decided to move on from there. Later, even the option for IVF had closed for her. She was reviling them a lot on their facilities. So I would like to aware you all guys. Never be their victim. Search for the best clinic for you. I hope it will be good.

rachel06 
    Participant

I know the grief you are going through. Don’t feel inferior or dishearted. Tough times are definitely important for all of us. They teach us the perfect ways to deal with our issues and problems. Seek the right information and follow the authentic clinic to get your surrogacy done from. Biotexcom is the great clinic I know for surrogacy it is favorite one as it carried my journey so well. they’re coming to the Uk on18th and 19th of August Avail the chance. I wish you all the luck. Don’t miss out the golden chance.

Ana.Falishya 
    Participant

Dear forum friends, It happens at times that all experiences don’t go well. Although we are all here to share and learn from each other’s experiences. There are a couple of clinics that have made a mafia. You need to make sure that you inquire about the clinic first. Adonis is a bit expensive clinic. Most well off people go for surrogacy procedures. These clinics have become popular. So they are making profits on treatments like IVF and surrogacy. It’s not necessary that if someone cant conceive, they can’t ever do it. You should always be careful. Doctors need to make money so they suggest such expensive procedures. Such people are an insult to the profession.

rachel06 
    Participant

Hey, I know the grief you are going through. Don’t feel inferior or dishearted. Tough times are definitely important for all of us. They teach us the perfect ways to deal with our issues and problems. Seek the right information and follow the authentic clinic to get your surrogacy done from. Biotexcom is the great clinic I know for surrogacy it is favorite one as it carried my journey so well. they’re coming to the Uk on18th and 19th of August Avail the chance. I wish you all the luck. Don’t miss out on the golden chance.

Tressa lee 
    Participant

Hi, how are you? I hope you are better now. I am really sorry for you. Please don’t lose hope. Everything will be alright. I was infertile too. I also contacted Adonis. I had mailed them many times. They never reply. They just ignore our messages. They never pick the call as well. Don’t waste your time. They will never reply. Try to find another authentic clinic. You have to never lose hope. You have to defeat infertility. Good wishes to you. stay strong.

patriciaparker 
    Participant

Hey there Sidney. How are you?. I hope you are fine. You are totally right about Adonis. I also had the same experience with them. I was infertile. There was no hope. My life was doomed and dark. There was no sunshine in it. At that time I visited Adonis. They disappointed me a lot. Their staff is really hilarious. After all that I visited biotex.Their staff and doctors were professional. I was really satisfied with their work.

kathie 
    Participant

It’s really sad to know about your story. People have to face different miseries in life, these are part of our life. Please don’t lose hope. Infertility is the major issue and there are many fake clinics who are just trying to earn money, just like Adonis. They don’t provide you with a proper facility of your respective issue. Moreover, they are very bad at communication. A friend of mine tried to reach them out but they did not give any kind of positive response, they don’t even reply to your emails, knowing that how miserable situation you are going through. I recommend you and others as well, not to go for them ever again. There are many other clinics in Europe you can visit them they would be of great help for sure, but don’t go for the fake ones like Adonis.

sante 
    Participant

hello everyone.hope you all fine.i am new hare.i have also a bed experience with ad_ns .they treated with patient so badly.their fee of clinic is very high .no one cane afford easily.there communication service is too poor.they do not reply of anyone.i suggest you all be aware of that clinic.they are just becoming people fool. there doctors are not qualified.they are playing with patient,s life.so be careful.
    God bless you all.have a nice day.thanks.

MariaKirkpatrick 
    Participant

Hi there! I am so sorry for what they have done to you. Infertility is a really hard thing to deal with, and then clinics like these are making it even more hard for us. Just stay strong hon and change your clinic. This will get you nowhere. Good luck!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account