This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MariaKirkpatrick 45 minutes ago.

• Author
     HelenFrye 
    Participant

Hey everyone. I hope you all are doing great! Finally, my cousin’s going to have a baby. We all are really happy. Everything’s going great. But she doesn’t know how to spend time. She’s in her 24th week. So someone wanna be her buddy? This will be great I think. I hope you guys will help. Thanks!

Delilah 
    Participant

helenFrye I am really happy for your cousin. Convey my heartiest congratulations to her. It’s a time to celebrate. I know in which phase she is. Might be she thinks feels lonely. Due to this sometime, she becomes sad. It’s a natural thing. Everybody has to face.

SarahWilly 
    Participant

Hi Helen! I’m so happy for her! Congrats! I really wish I could but, we are still not pregnant yet as you know that I’m just waiting for my dates from the center in Ukraine. As I told you previously! Wish you all the best! Just let me know! What’s your case’s update?

Delilah 
    Participant

Helen Frye hi! Congratulations dear. I am feeling very happy for her. I want to feel her emotions. when you came to know that you are expecting what’s your feelings? I want to share my emotions with you guys. Recently I lost my baby in a car accident. Then the doctors told me that I can’t able to become a mom. I am really shocked to hear this. I want to die with my baby. but dude I am very happy for you. try to take complete bed rest and take a healthy meal. It’s very sensitive time. I share my story with you to realize you that you should take care of herself. You should prove yourself to her best friend. I will pray for her please also pray for me.

deepti 
    Participant

MCs are disturbing. Stay strong and do not lose hope. It will be helpful for you. This time will pass and you will achieve your happiness. I wish you all the best for your future. It will be good. Best of luck.

brownhails 
    Participant

Aww! So cute! Congratulations to her on the baby! It’s really tough to conceive for so many. I feel truly happy for her. How’s she doing? Did it go smoothly for her? The TTC stage? If she has any suggestions or advice for us lot please let us know! Best wishes!

deepti 
    Participant

I have been in this situation for some time. I know what it is like to be infertile due to MC. I pray that no one ever goes through a situation like this. You should stay strong. My friend went to a clinic in Ukraine. They had the best atmosphere. Their life was not easy before that. They went to the clinic in Ukraine. Their atmosphere was so good and they had a pretty understanding staff. This made them so happy. I hope that all your problems get solved. I wish you all the best in future. Good luck.

Hannahh 
    Participant

I hope things go well for her. I myself am going to be starting my IVF. I am actually visiting the same clinic for my procedure as well. It would be nice to know about her experience with them. So far I am really satisfied with the process. Things are being done in the most systematic manner. The clinic is truly passionate about their work which makes them reliable and valid at the same time. I am really excited to start my journey with them. What package did you opt for? Both the packages attracted me a lot! The VIP and the standard package. We have however decided to go for the standard package. Along with it, we have also opted for the guarantee program. This is if just in case things don’t work the clinic will try to make them work with a different treatment. Good luck to you.

maria789 
    Participant

Hey. How wonderful is that? I’m actually currently I the middle of my surrogacy program too. So I guess our ways are a little different. But I wish her very good luck. Hope she conceives soon. Much love!

MariaKirkpatrick 
    Participant

Hi Helen! Congratulations! I hope things worked out for your cousin. It’s good to have a ttc buddy. When you have someone by your side who’s experiencing the same things as you, it’s easier to share your feelings with that person. I remember when I was suffering from this, these forums really helped me out. They never let me feel lonely. Whenever I was feeling off or something like that I always came here and things changed for me. Tell her to join such clinics, they will help her a lot. I m now quite ahead from all this thanks to the clinic. It was all worth it. At first, I thought I m struggling for nothing, but the moment I held my baby in my hands everything just changed. It felt like the whole world was is in my hands. Bye!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account