This topic contains 36 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Bertaaa 2 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author
     rebecca11 
    Participant

Hey, how are you doing? Well, I am glad you are asking this and sharing this on this forum. IVF is one of the infertility solutions. Its success rate is increasing day by day. A lot of people are opting for it. First, you should know that the first few attempts have IVF have equal chances of failure and success. Its success mostly depends on your condition and then the choice of clinic’s matter a lot in this. I know a clinic and had my personal experience with them too. None other than its BioTex helping a lot of infertile couples. I am now a mother of 7months old baby girl. They will provide you with the best guidance for sure. I have heard they are coming to London in the middle of August. You can visit them and their team for better consultancy. You can contact them via email at surrogacy@biotexcom.com.

Tina492 
    Participant

IUI and IVF both are the good options for many peoples. But I am not taking the risk to attempt anyone from them. Naturally, I am an infertile man. For me, it is not the big situation because nature has also created the good ways for infertile couples. So, if I talk about the IUI, it is totally risk for me because my sperms are in abnormal shape. IVF is the process where my ICSI got failed for two times. As IVF and IUI are the best but chances of having the babies through these techniques is 80%. Tha chance of conceiving through these treatments may go wrong so I decided to go with surrogacy. It is found the good treatment as there are 100% possibilities of positive results. I had experienced this treatment from Biotexcom. It is the clinic in Ukraine. Now I am having 2 sons by surrogacy. So I will advise the worried couples must visit this clinic. It will prove 100% right for you guys. please visit this website// Surrogacy@Biotexcom.com. They also organize their event on 18-19 August in London.

elenastefan 
    Participant

Hey! Your post comprises of many questions. IVF is a procedure in which an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a test tube or elsewhere outside the body. The fertilized egg called an embryo is then returned to the woman’s embryo to grow and develop. The success rate of IVF varies from age to age. Before going for this procedure you should consult a good doctor and a good clinic. I suggest you contact one of the best clinics in Europe. I have heard many good reviews about this clinic in different forums. It confirms their professionalism. My sister has also chosen a clinic in Europe. It is the best infertility clinic I know. The doctors are very supportive and polite. Hope her journey proves to be successful. Wish you all the best.

CieraRenner 
    Participant

Hey, how are you doing? IVF is a medical procedure whereby an egg is fertilized by sperm in a test tube or elsewhere outside the body. Unlike the simpler process of artificial insemination. In which sperm is placed in the uterus and conception happens otherwise normally. IVF involves combining eggs and sperm outside the body in a laboratory. Once an embryo or embryos form, they are then placed in the uterus. It’s totally safe. Don’t worry about it. Go ahead. Make the decision. It will be fine. I promise. Much love. Take care.

Hannahh 
    Participant

IVF has proven to be a highly successful procedure. It really depends on your situation to be very honest. However, almost all the people I know for them the process has worked wonders. The process can go smoothly if the clinic, chosen is the right one. Initially, I was also unsure about which clinic to opt for, however, the doctors really helped me. So when I did opt for a clinic, I got in contact with them and we talked back and forth until all my documents were sent. Once that was done we were called for the first free meeting. In this meeting, I met the doctors and they carefully studied our case and helped us out.

maria789 
    Participant

Hello. The success depends on the type of infertility. IVF doesn’t work in some cases. Going for it then is useless for such people. If you are considering IVF for yourself you should first consult your doctor about this. Your doctor will tell you if there are any chances of IVF working for you. Good luck.

Bertaaa 
    Participant

IVF is short for in-vitro fertilization. It’s a procedure of assisted conception. Infertile women normally opt for such methods. In this method, the doctors/professionals, try to fertilize the egg. They try to address the problem of fertility by carrying it out inside the lab. The fertilized egg is planted back inside the lab. The rest of the procedure is, as normal. A lot of people opt for it, these days. It has a good success rate. However, the success rate varies with the quality of clinics. So, it depends on what clinic you go for. It’s also important to know if IVF is the solution for your infertility. Either way, if it’s suitable for you, there’s a good chance it will work. I hope this helps! Hit me up, if you need more help.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account