This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  maria789 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     MaryJones 
    Participant

Hello, Maria. This is really exciting. It’s great to see this! I hope this works out for her. My prayers are with her. She must be so thrilled! This is a tough time, actually. It’s hard staying excited. Because you keep getting nervous. That brings the stress too! I hated this time. But I’m glad things worked out, in the end! I really hope she hears good news, soon! Sending her lots of love and support. She’s really lucky to have you as a friend!

maria789 
    Participant

Hey Marry. Hope you are well. Thank you for your concern. I agree with you completely. We were excited and nervous at the same time. This journey had its ups and downs. We didn’t get good news right away. Her first transfer didn’t work. My friend tends to get a little paranoid in such situations. But this time it was justified. We were all scared for her. But her doctors had a good feeling about this. They suggested her to go with another transfer. And this time, it worked! She finally conceived.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account