This topic contains 19 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Hannahh 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Nancy 
    Participant

Hello, Bella. How are you? I hope you’re doing alright. Look, I can understand your situation. We all make mistakes. I did, too. It was a horrible time for me. I did not let it hold me back. I knew that I had to move on. You should realise that, too. Things are and will be only as bad as you allow them to be. My prayers are with you. I hope you find a great clinic. Good luck to you, honey! Don’t lose the faith okay?

Elina 
    Participant

Dear haven’t you done your inquiry before entering the clinic. It’s good that you are safe and not entered their treatment programs. It is such a costly clinic. You should not bother about this now. It can happen to anyone. Plenty of clinics that have a crowd of patients they won’t bother new ones. That the fee structure is also another issue. They keep it high so that only specific people who can afford expensive treatments would approach them. Everything has just become part of the business now. Clinics and hospitals are so crowded. One can only wonder from where all these people are coming from. People travel all the way from other countries for low-cost treatments. That is the main reason the cost of procedures is high. As it is still inexpensive as compared to other countries.

CieraRenner 
    Participant

Hey honey. Im so sorry to hear that. I hope you get better. there’s a clinic in Ukraine that can help you. They can provide better services. They can surely cure you. Much love to you.

eliza_jhonson 
    Participant

Hello dear, so sad to read your post. It really makes me angry when I hear about these clinics. I don’t know why they don’t care about people’ feelings. They only care about the money and their fame. But its good that you have changed the clinic. It’s better to leave the place who don’t treat you well. But people should not be worried. There are many good clinics too. I hope these clinics either will be banned or they will correct their attitude towards patients. So glad to hear that at the end you are succeeded. People should really not be disappointed if any problem comes to them. If the clinic doesn’t treat you well, search for any other good clinics. There are many good clinics too in Europe. So what are the updates of that treatment? Has it been completed or its still happening? Keep us updated about the journey.

Hannahh 
    Participant

For me, two things really mattered when I was deciding upon a clinic. The first was the behavior of the staff towards us and second was the services they were providing. If these two things are present the experience does go well. I am really excited about the process. I will suggest you that research and find yourself a good clinic as well. Just make sure to look at all aspects. If you need any additional information do let me know. Sending baby dust your way.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account