This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mel: Temple Spa Lifestyle Consultant 1 month ago.

• Author

I’m a mum of three grown-up children and grandmother to four. I returned to work,just over 18 months ago after after a two and a half year break, following a bit of a tussle with cancer – I was diagnosed terminal in 2015 but actually managed the all clear a couple of months since.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t return to my old job and my health was still not 100% but I was going stir crazy not working so I joined Temple Spa because the hours are flexible and I set them myself and, I love it. I was already a customer and knew the benefits of the products so it wasn’t a difficult switch to make and probably one of the best decisions I ever made.

Now I am looking to build my business as what started as a means to keep my mind occupied has grown into a career path that I never expected to take. I tend to work mostly online, from home – which is a bit of a departure from the traditional sales model for Temple Spa. I do sometimes give classes at customers’ homes and they are the hands down best way to experience the products but I mostly consult online and my customers buy from me online, with their purchases delivered to their door.

I also attend and organise larger events – like this one coming up next month in Sheffield (where I live):

https://www.facebook.com/events/326833191446113/

I found VIP Mums via Twitter which I use for Temple Spa and co-hosting #UKGiftHour. Twitter is my social media platform of choice. I prefer it to Facebook or Instagram.

Do you use social media for your business and, do you have a preference?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account