Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ready to go art 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Harty’s 
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m Helena and just set up my profile today and thought I’d come over and say hello! I have recently set up my handmade wooden gifts business, along with my husband and would be grateful for any help and advice that you can offer along the way.

I am very social and and particularly active on Twitter (@HARTYS_Gifts) so come along and mingle!

Helena xx

Ready to go art 
    Participant

Thank you Helena @hartysonline for your introduction about you and your lovely business, we look forward to sharing you and your store within various social media sites, need anything do let me know from Netty x

Harty’s 
    Participant

Thank you so much Netty! I’m sure I’ll need a lot of help along the way haha! xx

Ready to go art 
    Participant

LOL!
    I’m sure you won’t, but if you do, it’s not an issue, I’m here to help, once you know your way round you’ll be fine! To be honest I was new to it all when we went live and to keep up with our members needs, we adapt as we go along!
    Just to confuse you even more, no only joking!
    from Netty x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account