Tagged: 

This topic contains 56 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Hannahh 1 month ago.

• Author
     elenastefan 
    Participant

Hy Betty! I hope you are doing fine now. I’m so sorry hearing about your bad experience. Infertility is devastating. It is the toughest time for any woman. It’s good that you didn’t lose hope and struggled a lot for your treatment. Yes, you are right. One of my friends also had the same experience with lotus clinic. She was suffering from infertility and was really upset. Someone advised her of lotus clinic. She emailed them and got no quick response. After some time she went there and was so shocked to see their management. She had to suffer many problems. She wasted plenty of her time and money and got no positive results. She became hopeless. I don’t know why these clinics do not show any concern about their patients. They do not understand the feelings of people and that is hilarious. I wish you to find a good clinic soon. Best of luck

bellajhones 
    Participant

Dear, I have also read many bad reviews of this lotus clinic. My aunt tried to contact them. They didn’t give any response to her. She was very disappointed with their behavior. On different forums, there were many good reviews about a good clinic in Europe. She tried to contact them. They gave her a very nice response. She was very excited about that. She has moved to Europe. Their they perform surrogacy treatment on her. It was successful. Now she is a mother of twins. She is very happy. You should also opt for this clinic for your treatment. Wish you very good luck with that. Baby dust to you

shana 
    Participant

Hello Dear! I hope you are fine. I am sad too after your post about you. Infertility is a curse. I am not shocked to hear bad about Lotus clinic because their real face is not hidden now. They are fraud. I had a very bad experience with them. They lost my documents of procedure and then stop to contact me .they behave that they did not recognize me. I was depressed at that time. I recommend you to go to another clinic.

rachel06 
    Participant

Hi, Hoping that you are well. I wish to feel fine too. I had the most difficult times of my life. when I was identified with infertility. And at that time, I understood that we all have faced difficult situations in our lives. Infertility taught me a lot. but I had a firm belief that every problem has to end someday. I got to know about surrogacy. and I searched for a clinic. to whom I can put my trust on. But Adonis was not the right choice for me. They did not treat me well. They wasted my time. They kept my concerns hanging uselessly.

ElisMom2018 
    Participant

Hi rachel, hope youre well. I have been seeing so many scam reviews regarding scam clinics. I didnt even know it was a thing.I wish that i wouldve seen these before. It wouldve saved me from getting scammed by them. It was a very hard time for me. I was very desperate to find a cure to my infertility. It felt as if i had to prove myself to my husband. I was constantly disappointing him. First the infertility and then our adoption process was a big fail. Then I came to know about infertility treatments. I emailed a lot of clinics but none replied. After MONTHS, i got a reply from L****s. They refused to help me until I “registered” myself. As soon as i paid the registration fee, I was blocked. I contacted their authorities but they refused to look into the matter. Instead they accused me of defamation. What a sad world we live in.

shana 
    Participant

I am so happy to see that surrogacy and IVF are increasing in the world. For infertile couples, there is no other option than IVF and surrogacy. Thanks to God for helping us in the form of surrogacy. We are indeed blessed now. Finger crossed. I had the best experience with a surrogacy because in an accident I got miscarriage I decided with my husband to go for surrogacy because I cannot conceive.

shana 
    Participant

Hello Dear! I hope you are fine. I am sad too after your post about you. Infertility is a curse. I am not shocked to hear badly about Lotus clinic because their real face is not hidden now. They are fraud. I had a very bad experience with them. They lost my documents of procedure and then stop to contact me .they behave that they did not recognize me. I was depressed at that time. I recommend you to go to another clinic.

bellajhones 
    Participant

Your post made me sad. Infertile couples suffer a lot. I salute them for their patience. Now the good days are coming for them. Science has created many good opportunities for infertile people. There is only a need to find the best solution related to the problem. A clinic in Europe highly succeeds in this regard. They are successful in completing the treatment appropriately.

sidneywhite 
    Participant

Hello Betty, how are you? what you experience was pathetic. Hope you recovered from it. Dear, you should have to ask for reviews before contacting any clinic. Don’t stress yourself. You should have to consult Ukraine clinic. They will surely help you. They helped me too. I am satisfied with their treatment. Good luck

clare45 
    Participant

Hey there, I know you must be depressed and tensed. I hope that such clinics get banned. They don’t have any soft corner. All they want is money. I am suffering from anorexia. And it is getting severe for me. My bones are coming out of the skin. I am hating myself. I thought that surrogacy will help me. I contacted Lotus clinic for my treatment. They replied to me after several months and called me at their clinic. I was so happy that at least they called me. They asked me to bring money for the treatment. But when I went there, the receptionist was busy in her own mess. There were no doctors. She took my money. And told me to wait. I waited and after then she asked me to leave. I mean really? The next day I went to the clinic and she refused the delivery of money. I was so shocked by this. I returned home crying.

Kennedy 
    Participant

Dear, I feel the same. Feeling dumped is the worst feeling. We trust them with much hope. And in return we only get teras. I had a miscarriage. A bike hit me. I lost my child along with my fertility. This is the most annoying thing for me. I can’t give birth naturally. I won’t be a mother now. All this was moving in my head. So, I thought to contact Lotus clinic. My bad, the clinic didn’t reply to me. They seemed to be so appealing from their website. But they are scammers. They put me on hold for several months. I was so depressed and worried. I contacted them, I thought they would help me. They would be there for me. But what I thought was all wrong. They are ghosts. They only know to fool people and then disappear. Don’t contact them.

Hannahh 
    Participant

Hey, Betty, this must have been really hard for you. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Just don’t let this make you give up! This is one of the reasons why I always tell people to first research. I have had a couple of such experiences however, I learned something new each time. I realized that choosing the right clinic is the most essential step. So one of the reasons why my process is going so well is because of the research. The few things I did was that I searched them on different platforms. I read through their blog. I loved how they updated the clinic’s life. I watched a lot of their videos. I even attended a couple of meeting sessions. Lastly, I asked people around for their review. Once everyone shared their experience, then I emailed them. From that day to this I have not regretted my decision.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account