This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hannahh 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Considering Adoption (Baby boy for adoption )

Seriously considering to re-home my lovely little boy out for adoption to a lovely prepared caring home that is ready to take good care of the baby boy please if you are willing to take good care of this little boy email us at karentravis42@yahoo.com for more info and pics of the baby boy

Ready to go art 
    Participant

Seriously Michael you have issue’s and am very upset to see you are looking to re-home your child, like it’s a pet!
    I am so disgusted and so I am reporting you, deleting you and any comments you have made on our website, as I just cannot believe what I am reading.

Hannahh 
    Participant

This is so disturbing to read. I can’t believe that people can do this as well. As someone who has been trying for so long for a child, this makes me sad. However, I am glad that things are finally working out for me. I am visiting a clinic for my process. So far they are doing a really good job. I am glad the admin decided to take an action. It was much needed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account