This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MariaKirkpatrick 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     sidneywhite 
    Participant

Hi all, How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is enjoying good health. Today, I am here to guide you all. But first i would love to share my experience. I am an infertile. I was broken. But then I came across this amazing clinic called biotexcom. They are famous for infertility treatment. They are professional and cooperative. Because of them i have a surrogate child. I heard they are now having this open session in London. It is on the 18th and 19th of August. It will be worth a visit. You can also get initial consultation on the spot. I am sure they won’t disappoint you. Go grab this opportunity. For seat reservation, contact them via email surrogacy@biotexcom. Good luck

Senorita 
    Participant

The clinic is going to arrange an event. The event is going to take place in London.
    On 18,19th of August the event is going to take place. There they will offer some seats for registrations too. There are limited seats only. So some one thinking of surrogacy should go there. They are the best clinic regarding surrogacy.I went for surrogacy from a BioTexCom clinic. The clinic is very good in surrogacy services.
    We had our twin daughters from that clinic. The clinic is very professional in surrogacy. Right after the legal documentation. Our surrogacy process started.
    It was a quick success for us. I have a wonderful experience with the clinic.

JuliaLloyd 
    Participant

Hey, there! How are you? I hope you’re alright. This is so great! I thought people didn’t know about it. But, I’ve read so many posts about the event. It’s going to be filled! I can’t wait for it. I’m glad I booked my seats earlier. I’m so excited about the event. As soon as I heard Anastasia was coming, I emailed them. Got my seats done. I hope to run into you, too! BioTexCom is the best clinic. I’m delighted they are doing this for us.

Kelly James 
    Participant

Hey, there. I hope you’re doing okay. Thank you so much for this post. Julia told me about the event. I’ve been so excited, ever since. I just got to know that so many other people will be coming. Now, I’m excited, as well. It’s going to be great! BioTexCom is really an authority on assisted conception. Plus, they’re coming to my home. How can I miss it? It doesn’t make sense. I’ve booked my seats, too. Tell me, if you need a ride, Julia! I’ll pick you up.

marilyn 
    Participant

Hey there, Sidney! I’m doing very well and I hope you’re in good health as well. I’m happy to read about your experience. I’m glad that you chose this clinic and today you’re guiding us. I’ve heard about this upcoming event on the 18th and 19th of August. I think that this is incredible. People who find it hard to fly to Ukraine in order to visit the clinic can now attend this session. It’s obvious that they’re coming here for the ease of people. They are good people and want to benefit the infertile. I’m taking my cousin to this session. She’s very upset due to her infertility. I’m sure she’ll find a solution there. I think every infertile should attend the session. Who wants to miss a free consultation? Best wishes to all!

littlebeastshaya 
    Participant

Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. TTC is tough. It is the hardest time of a woman’s life. I think you should not give up. TTC requires a lot of patience. BioTex Com is a wonderful clinic for infertility solution. I think she should contact them. They have an event in London on August 18-19. She should visit there. I hope all goes well for her. Take care.

Juliet 
    Participant

Hello Sidney! How are you? Hope you are doing fine! Thanks for sharing the news! But let me clear you one thing that Biotexcom have changed their event dates and Venue for some reason! They will provide the details soon! I myself really want to know the details of even! My friend had a great experience from there! She is really satisfied and happy! I am an infertile! I want to consult my history with them! I am sure they will help me in this matter! I cannot rely on another clinic! I have heard so much good reviews about them! Me and my DH are really excited to meet their team! I have heard their head of English department Anastasia is such a sweet lady! Can’t wait to meet her! I am sure they will give the details soon! Thanks! Good luck!

eliza_jhonson 
    Participant

First, thank you for sharing this news here. So many individuals will get inspiration from you. But I have an update related to the event. I have recently checked their website and something else was mentioned there. I think they have changed their both date and venue. The reason is still unknown that why they have changed their venue. Well, I’m excited about the event too. Keep calm and hope for the best!!

christinemartin 
    Participant

Hey! How are you? I hope you’re doing okay. I’m really glad you shared this! I am so excited about the event. It’s going to be fantastic. I can’t thank them enough for doing this. They are actually doing it for other women like us! It’s really nice of them. I can’t wait for it! I’ll make sure I’m there. I’m just waiting for them to confirm the dates. I’m glad it’s in London, my city! Don’t miss it, peeps. It’s going to be a great event. You’ll regret not coming!

Sarakims 
    Participant

Wow, that’s great news. BioTexCom never fails to surprise us with such news. These types of gathering really helped us a lot to clear our misconceptions. And other great things about this event that we can meet their team. I am waiting for the next update about the event. Dates and venue are not announced yet. But I have heard that they will make an announcement very soon.

chennal 
    Participant

Wow great new. Really they are planning a seminar. No doubt Biotexcom is the best clinic. I am really excited. I will definitely register for the event. More excited for the final dates and venue. Thanks dear

bellajhones 
    Participant

Wow, that’s a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing this journey with us. I remember the times when I had my surrogacy from Biotexcom. It’s the best clinic in Ukraine. I am a mother now with the help of their best treatment. The best thing is that they are arranging a seminar. I am really very excited about it. Wish you the best of luck

Hannahh 
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I am glad that you were able to fight through infertility through the help of the clinic. I am also visiting them for my process. So far I am really impressed with the services they offer. What package did you opt for? We have opted for the standard package along with the guarantee program. The guarantee program they offer ensures that if one treatment doesn’t work out the other does work. So this honestly makes me feel so much better. For me its like I shouldn’t lose hope. We did submit all the documents. Now we are going to be visiting the clinic for the first free visit. During this visit, we will be able to meet the doctors and the staff. Whereas the clinic will do some tests and basically re-evaluate everything. This will give us an opportunity to decide what we want to do. Hoping for the best.

MariaKirkpatrick 
    Participant

Hi Sidney! I hope you are doing well. Thankyou so much for spreading awareness about this. Many people will benefit from this tour. This clinic is doing an exceptional job. I m glad that they are coming to UK. This will change things for a lot of people.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account