This topic contains 85 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  Hannahh 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Kennedy 
    Participant

Dear, I really felt sad to know about your bad experience. Don’t be sad. I know feeling dumped is the most hurt feeling. But there are many other clinics. Have you listened to the name of Biotexcom clinic? The clinic has arranged an event for us. But the dates are not finalized. And the venue is not decided. But it would be pretty soon. You can have the contact through its official website. Best of luck.

rachel06 
    Participant

Hello dear beautiful, how are you doing? I’m going to be 100% honest with you. I’m going to share my horrible experience with a bad clinic. Why do such clinics exist? Just to earn profits? Just to make people fool? All they are doing is just ruining our lives. They are not even sincere with our concerns. I feel so ignored. There is a clinic named “Lotus” they mistreated me. I followed them for my surrogacy assistance. But they never bother to reply. They just want to waste your time. And makes you mentally weak. Please don’t play with our matters. We are not here to get insulted.

shana 
    Participant

Thank you so much, my dear. You just share the good piece of information. When women are suffering infertility they want the best and successful treatment. They just trust the clinics and doctors. But don’t trust blindly. One should have proper knowledge and expenses of the treatment.t So that clinic like Adonis cannot cash their helplessness. My friend had a very bad experience with the clinic Adonis. They gave her an appointment after so many emails. When she went there. The doctors were absent. She waited for so long and at last, the receptionist told her to come again. The same thing happened again. She just needed up. I wish no one could have to go through all these troubles. I hope your post will help a lot of ladies. Well done.

aroha 
    Participant

You are absolutely right. There are many people who are posting such stories. I strongly disagree to keep moving with this risk. A big thanks to science. It has invented many treatments for infertility. Surrogacy is at the top of the list. I listened to many good reviews about a clinic. It is situated in Europe. So please go here for your treatment. I will be better for you. Good luck.

clare45 
    Participant

Dear, thanks for spreading awareness related to this clinic. It is always bad with the good. You have to open your eyes to seek the good. I had worst experience with Lotus clinic. I didn’t know that it was like Adonis. I was already depressed because doctors declared me infertile. I had a road accident when I was 6 weeks pregnant. After that,` I was left infertile. I thought to try alternatives. I thought to contact Lotus. But all my vain. They didn’t reply to me. I was so broken. I will recommend taking a strict action against this clinic. They will be wasting many lives. Please stay aware. And don’t contact them.

Kennedy 
    Participant

Thanks for mentioning the bad aspects of this clinic. I think we should mention more and more flaws of a clinic so that others can suffer pain. I am an anorexic woman. I have fear of getting fat. I don’t know that’s why I am afraid of giving birth to a baby. My body is notable for this. I thought to contact Lotus clinic. As they seemed to be very appealing and promising through their website. But they were totally opposite to that. They didn’t reply to me. I sent them my medical reports and asked for help. But they paid nill attention. They are expert in fooling people. They ask for money in advance and then declare women infertile for life. Please be aware of such clinics.

emma4242 
    Participant

Same stories everywhere. People are sharing same issues on different forums about lotus clinic. Still, no one is taking any type of action against them. I don’t understand why? I don’t think so these clinics got a certificate to show such an attitude to their clients. Stop this now I am really fed up these worst clinics. They should try to understand peoples emotions instead of playing with emotions.

shana 
    Participant

Thank you so much rooha. You just share the good piece of information. When women are suffering infertility they want the best and successful treatment. They just trust the clinics and doctors. But don’t trust blindly. One should have proper knowledge and expenses of the treatment.so that clinic like Adonis cannot cash their helplessness. My friend had a very bad experience with the clinic Adonis. They gave her an appointment after so many emails. When she went there. The doctors were absent. She waited for so long and at last, the receptionist told her to come again. The same thing happened again. She just needed up. I wish no one could have to go through all these troubles. I hope your post will help a lot of ladies. Well done.

rachel06 
    Participant

Hello Rooha, How are you doing? You explained the scamming of Adonis so well. They are just spoiling us in many ways. We consider this clinic as our only hope. And they mistreat us. I’m infertile too and faced the same response as yours. Such a shame.

bellajhones 
    Participant

Indeed lotus also spoils the name of many another good clinic. They had a concern with money. Due to poor faculty, poor medical equipment, most of the conceiving ladies faced the serious problem. They are killing the dreams of people. Such a worst situation for IPs. They should be reconsidered the Lotus.

Hannahh 
    Participant

Rooha thank you for providing us with such important information. I also believe that it is very important to visit a clinic that is operating legally and has a high success rate. Apart from that the services they offer really matter a lot as well. This clinic I am visiting is doing everything in such a perfect manner that there is nothing really I can argue with them about. They beforehand inform me everything and guide me through it so there is no room for miscommunication. I am really satisfied with my process. Hoping for the best. Do remember me in your prayers.

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 VIP MUMS founded & maintained by Gavin Rookyard | Hosted by Laskos.com

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account